Showing posts with label Mom Transfer. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Mom Transfer. Show all posts

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Mom

UPDATE:

Today one doctor said he did not think that mom had any hope of recovering...we are waiting for a second opinion that should come on Monday. Then we will make the decision on whether or not to withdraw life support. It would support mom's DNR in her living will. I decided not to go there this weekend and will wait until Monday before I make any traveling plans.


They are rushing my mom to Baptist Hosptial in Jackson, MS. She is going into renal failure and her blood pressure is extremely low - even on the meds. The doctor said, "This (hospital) is her last hope."

Earlier today the ICU nurse told us to start preparing ourselves...